Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Prayer (a notapoem)





On a certain day Jesus paused by a Jew who was sick of the palsy, and lay upon a couch. When the Jew saw Him he recognized Him, and cried out for His help. Jesus said unto him: "Arise from they bed; thy sins are forgiven thee"(Cf. Luke 5:18-26)

_______
______________Baha'u'llah








green glow, scarlet trace

THINGS I WROTE IN MY NOTEBOOK WHILE WALKING HOME FROM STARBUCKS LISTENING TO ARVO PART & LOVING BRICK BUILDINGS: A LIST (redemption song)

__
- i do not know how to encourage myself to be myself

__- i do not know what a myself looks like

__- i have lost alot by being human

__- the heart is an instrument that slips out of tune if unused

__- life is only a love-song

__- stars are indefinitude

__- breathing brings with it grave responsibility

__- i'm guaranteed invincibility the last moment before i die- it will be the greatest i'll be

__- somewhere inside me is all i might be

__- my children are waiting for me to think up their names

__- there's been a pain in my chest all day. Someone's knocking to get out

__- five trees in a row smiled at me- i'm going to be ok

__- in a few decisions i'll be a man

__- my hobbies include: discriminating between black pens

__- i am only here to find my soul

__- a blind-man looked me straight in the eyes and saw me (is the miracle

__- spin & spin & spin & spin,
____all fall
______(laughing)

(- i look up at the sky, trying to find where i fell from)

1 comment:

Sholeh said...

You have also gained a lot by being human.