Wednesday, May 19, 2010

lists are for people who like lists
























THINGS I READ IN MY SEMESTER BREAK, A LIST:

- The Spectacle of the Scaffold - Michel Foucault
- Of the Abuse of Words - John Locke
- Disgrace - JM Coetzee
- YES! 50 Secrets from the Science of Persuasion - blah blah
- Shakespearean Tragedy (Lectures) - AC Bradley
- End Game (A Play in One Act) - Samuel Beckett
- Understanding End Game - Theodor Adorno (which was way more difficult than the play)


THINGS I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO READ IN MY SEMESTER BREAK, A LIST:

- Pale Fire - Vladimir Nabokov
- Norwegian Wood - Haruki Murakami
- The Seducer's Diary - Soren Kierkegaard
- Fear and Trembling - Soren Kierkegaard


REASONS I AM LISTENING TO THE LADY GAGA ALBUM RIGHT NOW, A LIST:

- because my GF exclaimed in disbelief when (after much what the hell are you talking about?s) we realized her reference to 'paparazzi' was a song and not to the annoying dickheads who follow you around with cameras
- paparazzi turned out to be an annoyingly catchy song
- she fascinates me
- i confess i'm kinda dancing behind my desk - back off haterz

1 comment:

Luis said...

how do you find the books you end up reading?