Thursday, May 6, 2010

text messages & their responses































found function 8 by nikki graziano



Him:
Ok im planning to be at yours around 10am. Gonna make this ish happen.

Me:
Sounds good. Exam results come out tomoorow. I may be unbearably chirpy or inconsolably glum; either way, I'll be off-balance

Him:
what's new?

Conclusion:
eff you dolphin, eff you whale


*___*___*

Me:
is it just me or is 'rock out with your flock out' a great name for a Christian youth rock concert? Omg. I'm onto something

Her:
You = genius. Please let me inappripriately touch you sometime because you are so genius. But 'jam out with your clam out' wins = electro pop group maybe?

Conclusion:
she's right. she wins.


*___*___*

Me:
The Valley = yuuuuuuuhhhm. Sunday sounds fine.

Her:
lined up at Spoon this very moment. Yum is not even the word.

Me:
What about kapow? I feel that any deficiency in yum's ability to express the valley is absent in kapow - making it a fitting description

Conclusion:
Q needs better vocabulary

__

No comments: